Sunday, September 12, 2010

An Amazing Day!

Things have been pretty slow (but steady) at Toad House.  We were having difficulty connecting with the various contractors but now all contacts have been made and the foundation should be dug this week. Tuesday the block for the footings is arriving which is quite exciting!

Tony and I have been reviewing the uses of the "Rapunzel Tower" -- one thing I have been dreaming of is a Picture Book Museum--like the Eric Carle Picture Book Museum. We are going to have a head start on this entity November 3rd.  Barbara Lawton, our current Lieutenant Governor has chosen the TOADS and Little Sprout original art to be featured in her office. The reception for Janelle Thompson, (my dear friend and illustrator of TOADS) will be on November 3rd.  We have  only just heard, so I have no additional details.

If any readers of the blog would like an invitation from the Lieutenant Governor's office for the reception, please contact me!! I would love to have friends come and share in our joy at this wonderful honor!

No comments:

Post a Comment