Thursday, May 9, 2013

"So little to do and so much time!" --a quote from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

Such an interesting concept! With everything going on at Toad House, it is difficult to keep up sharing those very special moments. We had a lovely gourd bird house activity last Saturday and unfortunately ran out of the prepared gourds. Maddie took it in stride and happily made a wonderful painting.


Here is one of the process of painting the gourds.


Friday evening Mme. Toad, a non-visual non-artist, took the charcoal painting class with Kathy Sprague and eleven other participants. Artists and non-artists were amazed by their results. We learned a lot, had a lovely meal together and a great time! Here are some photos of the process.







On Saturday evening, a terrific musical event occurred. The piano students of Laura Spores gave a wonderful recital. Families enjoyed celebrating a year's worth of accomplishments with these wonderful children and their gifted teacher. I hope to post a few photos soon.




1 comment:

  1. Heya! I realize this is kind of off-topic however I needed to ask.
    Does operating a well-established blog such as yours take a massive amount work?
    I am completely new to blogging however I do write in my diary everyday.
    I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share my own experience and thoughts online. Please let me know if you have any kind of ideas or tips for new aspiring bloggers. Appreciate it!

    My site :: http://awesomeindiefilms.doobious.org/

    ReplyDelete